Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Most Beautiful Cave

Ohio Caverns is the most beautiful and popular cave in Ohio, USA. It is about 1 hr drive from Columbus, Ohio. It is near West Liberty, Salem Township, Champaign County, Ohio, USA.

Emmanuel Chin Baptist Youth Fellowship visited there in the summer of 2013. There are two caves. We were told that this cave is one of the most beautiful and colourful caves in the world. I had opportunity to take some photos there.

ECBC Youth Group

We are above the cave. We are on the little hill where the cave is. The two caves are underneath where we are sitting righg now in the photo. It is amazing place to visit. The carves are incredible. I have been in many caves in Myanmar but I have never seen a cave like this one in my country. It is a amazing cave. I wonder how the crystals are formed only in one cave not in the other one since they are under one same hill and soil and rocks. 

The country side is so beautiful and it is so peaceful. It is a kind of Paradise on Earth. 

The 1st cave enterance is inside the building



Beautiful different colors of the first cave



On the way to 2nd cave


This is the enterance of the cave. The door is locked when their is no visitors. All the photos are taken by me. The following photos are mostly the crystals which were formed only in the second cave that we visited that day. 


















I was inside the cave 


 He is the watch man





















The cave is one of the most amazing places to see in Ohio. The scientists can prove it how the crystals are formed 250,000 years ago. But they might not know "Why they were formed?"

Please visit there. I have to sing a song for the cave...

Oh Lord My God, when I in awesome wonder..
Consider all  the works Thy hand hath made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Tho art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmurhuh Huh Lo Ruangah February Ahcun 500,000 An Thi Kho

Covid-19 zawtnak U.S a phanh ka tein CDC doctors le scientists le NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) director Dr....